AUSTRALIAN LABRADOODLE PURCHASE INFORMATION
All companion puppies are $3,500 (plus tax) regardless of gender or color.
Your new best friend will have:
- Registration with the Australian Labradoodle Association of America (ALAA)
- 2 year health guarantee
- DA2PP & Bordetella immunizations and 3 wormings
- A blanket with the mother's scent
- A puppy that is well socialized with adults, children, dogs and other animals
- Crate training begins. Our puppies start sleeping in their crates at approximately 5 weeks.
- Lots of love from children and adults
- Support for the life of your pet
What we need from you to get started
- Fill out our puppy application so that we can learn more about what you want in a new best friend.
- Submit the application
- You will be contacted as soon as possible unless there is no availability listed on our website
- Once your application is accepted you can submit your deposit to reserve your spot on our waiting list.
What you can expect
- After the puppies arrive we will keep you involved as they are growing by posting pictures on our website as well as sending you weekly emails with updates.
- As the puppies personalities develop we will begin matching them with what you are looking for, taking into consideration your lifestyle.
- At the age of 7 weeks we will match you with the best puppy that fits your individual desires and specific needs. At that time we will send you a photo of your puppy.
- Our goal is to match you with the perfect puppy so that you have a long and happy life together!
- When the puppies are 4 weeks old the remainder of the purchase price is due ($3,000 + tax)
- Your new best friend will join your family between 8 and 9 weeks old.
Visitation policy: I am very sorry but we do not take visitors into our home. Please understand that we are a small in home breeder and do not have a kennel facility that is available for visitation. With multiple requests to visit each week we just can not handle the interruptions to our home life or the care of our puppies. Parvo virus is a real threat to the lives of young puppies that are not fully vaccinated and we absolutely do not take visitors to see the puppies…. ever. Canine Parvo Virus is a deadly communicable disease. It is transferred on shoes, clothes, tires and hands and can easily be picked up and carried on the soles of your shoes without you knowing that you have been exposed! So please be understanding about our no visitor policy, it is only for the sanity of our family and the safety of our puppies!
When planning a trip to our home to pick up your new puppy, we ask that you not visit other places where dogs have been prior to visiting. Parvo virus is very persistent and difficult to get rid of… Parvo can live in the soil for up to 3 years.